Wednesday, June 17, 2009

#6 -- Go to Curves three days a week, each week, for eight weeks in a row

I attended Curves three times this week for the TWENTY-FIFTH week in a row! (10/15/09)

For the TWENTY-FORTH week in a row, I attended Curves three times this week. (10/08/09

I almost didn't make it three times this week, but was able to go on Friday so now I have made it to Curves three times a week for the TWENTY-THIRD week in a row!!! (10/02/09)

I have attended Curves at least three times a week for the TWENTY-SECOND week in a row!!! (9/23/09)

For the TWENTY-FIRST week in a row I attended Curves four days this week. Weigh-in for the "Biggest Loser" contest was this week. I hope to lose ten pounds in ten weeks! Wish me luck!!! (9/18/09)

Wow! For the TWENTIETH week in a row, I attended Curves three times during the week. The "Biggest Loser" contest begins next week!!! (9/10/09)

This is the NINETEENTH week in a row I have made it to Curves at least three times a week! I am really proud of myself. The "Biggest Loser" contest begins in 12 days -- wish me luck!!! (9/2/09)

So far, so good!!! The first week of school and I made it to Curves three days this week!!! I hope I can keep it up!! This is the EIGHTEENTH week in a row! (8/27/09)

Well, summer is almost over as I start back to school Friday, but have made it to Curves three times a week for the SEVENTEENTH week in a row. I am challenging myself to keep it up when school is in session!!! (8/20/09)

The streak continues!!! While on vacation in Hilton Head, SC, I went to Curves three days making this the SIXTEENTH week I have gone to Curves at least three times a week!!! Now the challenge will be to keep going once school starts!!! (8/13/09)

For the FIFTEENTH week in a row, I went to Curves at least three times a week -- actually this week I made it all five days!!!!! Next week I will be in Hilton Head, SC on vacation so we will see if the streak will continue or end! (8/7/09)

This week was the FOURTEENTH week in a row that I have been to Curves for at least three days. Only four more weeks left in the summer -- can I do it????(7/30/09)

I have now been to Curves at least three days a week for THIRTEEN weeks!!! I hope to keep this up throughout the entire summer!!!! (7/23/09)

While visiting my sister in Illinois, I went to Curves a total of five times, three during the week of July 13-17, marking this the TWELTH week in a row I have gone to Curves at least three times a week!!!! (7/17/09)

Today marked the ELEVENTH week in a row I have gone to Curves at least three times a week. This week I went four times (two of those were with my sister Kerry in Marion, Il while I was visiting her) (7/10/09)

I have now gone to Curves three times a week for TEN weeks in a row!!! (7/2/09) These next two weeks will be challenging as I will be on vacation, but since my sister also belongs to Curves and I am going to visit her, maybe I will make it three times a week the next two weeks~~~

I have now gone to Curves three times a week for NINE weeks in a row. (6/26/09)

This task was easy to accomplish. I like going to Curves, so the end of April I decided to start this challenge. I made it three times a week, sometimes more, for EIGHT weeks in a row!!! Since it is summer time and I am off from school, I see no reason that I can't do this task again for another 8 weeks in a row! Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment