Wednesday, July 15, 2009

# 2 -- Visit my sister and brother-in-law in Marion, Illinois






Gary and I visited my sister Kerry and brother-in-law Tim in Marion, Illinois July of 2009. We did lots of fun things together while there -- shopping, attended some of the MLB All-Star festivities in St. Louis, MO, more shopping, visited Nashville, TN (# 29 on my list), more shopping, etc.

Kerry fixed many yummy dinners while we were there; but I was able to stick to my diet. We went to Curves five times while I was there and I was able to walk at least 2 miles each day for a total of 39.15 miles.

My neice Lori, her husband Scott and son Micah came from Beckley, WV to visit her Mom & Dad the last day we were there, so I was able to spend a little bit of time with them before we left to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment