Sunday, October 4, 2009

# 18 -- Put my pictures on my computer onto my external hard drive

This was a VERY HARD one for me to complete. For those of you that know me very well, you will agree that I love to take pictures and I am not one to get rid of them -- from anything ... camera, computer hard drive, etc. So, this task was a very hard one for me to even start to attempt. I was given an external hard drive for Christmas so it wasn't that I didn't have the necessary equipment to complete this task -- it was that I was afraid that, somehow, I would LOSE my pictures going from the computer to the hard drive. But, I decided to give it my best shot. It was a very easy process to complete; however, I must admit that I also copied my pictures onto flash drives BEFORE I transferred them to the external hard drive "just in case" there was a problem. Of course there wasn't a problem as everything transferred correctly -- so now I have "two" copies of all my pictures that I treasure so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment