Thursday, April 23, 2009

# 15 -- Go to church every Sunday for a month

Nana & Pap with Lucas on the day of his christening.

Kerri, Lucy & Matt Taffoni (Godparents), Lucas and Les

Lucas Austin Gibbs christening at Gainesville United Methodist Church, April 19, 2009

This task took me a little while to complete, but I was able to get to church four Sundays in a row from 3/29 through 4/19. I attended Grace United Methodist on March 29 and April 5. I attended Gainesville United Methodist Church on Easter Sunday, April 12 and again on April 19 when my youngest grandson Lucas Austin Gibbs was christened. I also attended Maundy Thursday service at Grace on April 9.

I attended Grace UM Church today, April 26,2009, and now have attended church for the fifth Sunday in a row.

I attended Grace UM church today, May 3, 2009, and have now attended church for the sixth Sunday in a row.

I attended Gainesville United Methodist Church today (Mother's Day), May 10, 2009 with Gary Kerri, Les, Tyler and Lucas and have attended church now for the seventh Sunday in a row.

Well, I made it every Sunday for two months in a row today! I attended Grace UM Church today and helped with a reception for the high school and college graduates and Burlington UM Children's Cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment