Sunday, April 26, 2009

# 4 -- Visit my parents grave site more often and tell them about Tyler and Lucas

Today was a beautiful day so I decided to walk (yes I said walk) the one and three quarter miles to the cemetery (and back) where my parents are buried to put spring flowers on the grave. It was ONLY 86 degrees when I ventured out on this journey, but after several stops to rest, we finally made it. Gary and I put the flowers in the vase on the tombstone and while I sat there for a while resting, I told "Grannie" and Papaw" all about Tyler and Lucas. They would have LOVED these little guys. It makes my heart ache that they were never able to meet them. I guess I will just have to make more trips back to the cemetery to tell them more about the boys. Only next time, I think I will drive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment