Thursday, April 23, 2009

# 59 -- Try a new recipe once every three months

I fixed tilapia with lemon pepper seasoning on the grill tonight (May 31, 2009) and Gary and I both liked it. I will definitely fix this again!!!

I am well ahead of pace for trying a new recipe for the second three months of this task. Today, April 25,2009 I fixed honey teriyaki steak salad with poppy seed dressing and fries. It was very yummy -- and quick. I am sure this will be one I fix again and again!

Well, I waited until almost the very last moment to try my first recipe for the first three months of this challenge, but I made it. I tried a new buttercream frosting recipe for Jennifer's birthday cake I made on April 5, 2009. It was very yummy!!! Everyone seemed to approve so looks like I will be adding this to my recipe book (Jennifer's too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment